Elvin Bishop - Struttin' My Stuff (1975) [USA, Southern Rock/Blues Rock]



Artist: Elvin Bishop
Location: USA
Album: Struttin' My Stuff
Year: 1975
Genre: Southern Rock, Blues Rock
Duration: 35:41
Format: MP3 CBR 320

Tracks:
1 Struttin' My Stuff - 4:10
2 Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey - 3:30
3 My Girl - 3:05
4 I Love the Life I Lead - 2:30
5 Fooled Around and Fell in Love - 4:44
6 Holler and Shout - 3:07
7 Slick Titty Boom - 5:05
8 Grab All the Love - 2:53
9 Have a Good Time - 2:31
10 Joy - 4:01

Personnel:
– Elvin Bishop - lead vocals, lead guitar, rhythm & slide guitars
– Mickey Thomas - lead & backing vocals
– Michael "Fly" Brooks - bass
– Don Baldwin - drums, congas, percussion, backing vocals
– Johnny "V" Vernazza - lead guitar, rhythm & slide guitars, backing vocals
– Philip Aaberg - piano, clavinet
– Mike Keck - piano, organ
– Bill Slais - synthesizer, backing vocals
– Terry Hanck - tenor saxophone
– Bill Szymczyk & Allan Blazek - producers

Download: Pixeldrain

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post