Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You (1970) [England, Progressive Rock/Jazz Rock]


Artist: Caravan
Location: England
Album: If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You
Year: 1970
Genre: Progressive Rock, Jazz Rock
Duration: 47:27
Format: MP3 CBR 320

Tracks:
All songs written by Richard Coughlan, Pye Hastings, David Sinclair and  Richard Sinclair.
01. If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You - 3:07
02. And I Wish I Were Stoned / Don't Worry - 8:20
03. As I Feel I Die - 5:06
04. With An Ear To The Ground You Can Make It / Martinian / Only Cox / Reprise - 9:51
05. Hello Hello - 3:45
06. Asforteri - 1:20
07. Can't Be Long Now / Francoise / For Richard / Warlock - 14:19
08. Limits - 1:33

Personnel:
- Richard Sinclair - bass guitar, tambourine, hedge clippers
- Richard Coughlan - drums, congas, bongos, maracas, finger cymbals
- Pye Hastings - 6- & 12-string electric guitars, 6-string acoustic guitar, claves, percussion
- David Sinclair - organ, piano, harpsichord
+
- Jimmy Hastings (Brother James) - saxophone, flute
- Terry King, Caravan - producers

Download: Pixeldrain

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post