Peter Frampton - Where I Should Be (1979) [England, Pop Rock]


Artist: Peter Frampton
Location: England
Album: Where I Should Be
Year: 1979
Genre: Pop Rock
Duration: 42:44
Format: MP3 CBR 320

Tracks:
01. I Can't Stand It No More (Peter Frampton) - 4:10
02. Got My Feet Back On The Ground (Frampton, Rodney Eckerman) - 3:53
03. Where I Should Be (Monkey's Song) (Frampton) - 4:25
04. Everything I Need (Frampton, Bob Mayo) - 5:09
05. May I Baby (Isaac Hayes, David Porter) - 3:35
06. You Don't Know Like I Know (Isaac Hayes, David Porter) - 3:10
07. She Don't Reply (Frampton) - 3:56
08. We've Just Begun (Frampton, Bob Mayo) - 5:20
09. Take Me By The Hand (Frampton) - 4:09
10. It's A Sad Affair (Frampton) - 4:17

Personnel:
- Peter Frampton - guitar, keyboards, vocals, producer
- Donald "Duck" Dunn, Eddie N. Watkins Jr., Stanley Sheldon – bass
- Tower of Power - horn section
- Gary Mallaber, Jamie Oldaker – drums
- Steve Forman – percussion
- Bob Mayo - guitar, keyboards, vocals
- Steve Cropper – guitar
- Joe Vitale – vocals
- Waters Family - vocals

Download: Yandex

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post