The Fallen Angels - It's A Long Way Down (1968) [USA, Psychedelic Folk]


Artist: The Fallen Angels
Location: USA
Album: It's A Long Way Down
Year: 1968
Genre: Psychedelic Folk
Duration: 36:47
Format: MP3 CBR 320

Tracks:
01. Poor Old Man (Jack Lauritsen, Howard Danchik, Jack Bryant) - 3:42
02. A Horn Playing On My Thin Wall (Jack Bryant, Jack Lauritsen) - 4:20
03. Something New You Can Hide In (Jack Bryant) - 4:02
04. Tell You A Story (Howard Danchik) - 0:33
05. Silent Garden (Howard Danchik) - 1:56
06. Look To The Sun (Jack Bryant, Jack Lauritsen) - 3:48
07. One Of The Few Ones Left (Jack Bryant) - 2:46
08. I Really Love My Mother (Howard Danchik) - 1:06
09. Look At The Wind (Jack Bryant, Jack Lauritsen) - 4:04
10. Didn't I (Jack Bryant) - 2:57
11. It's A Long Way Down (Jack Bryant) - 2:45
12. I'll Drive You From My Mind (Jack Bryant) - 4:25

Personnel:
- Jack Bryant - lead vocals, bass
- Wally Cook - lead guitar
- Jack Lauritsen - rhythm guitar, sitar, vibes
- Howard Danchik - piano, flute, celeste
- Richard "Luwly" Kumer - drums, percussion
+
- Barry Seidel - horns, producer
- Tom Traynor - producer

Download: Yandex

2 Comments

  1. Dear rockandroll,

    sorry, last night I posted my request for reupload in the wrong forum.

    This link is not working, could you please fix it?

    Thanks a million,
    wundergusztav

    ReplyDelete
  2. No proble Wundergustav :)

    Thanks for pointint it out. It is much easier to organize with comments on the page of the albums :) Anyway link is now fixed :)

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post