Country Joe And The Fish - I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die (1967) [USA,Psychedelic Rock]


Artist: Country Joe And The Fish
Location: USA
Album: I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die
Year: 1967
Genre: Psychedelic Rock
Duration: 44:57
Format: MP3 CBR 320

Tracks:
All tracks written by Joe McDonald except where noted.
01. The Fish Cheer & I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die Rag – 3:44
02. Who Am I - 4:03
03. Pat's Song - 5:24
04. Rock Coast Blues- 3:57
05. Magoo - 4:42
06. Janis - 2:35
07. Thought Dream - 6:39
08. Thursday (David Cohen, Gary Hirsh) - 3:19
09. Eastern Jam (Bruce Barthol, David Cohen, Gary Hirsh, Barry Melton) - 4:27
10. Colors For Susan - 5:57

Personnel:
- Joe McDonald - vocals, acoustic guitar, rhythm guitar, organ
- Barry Melton - vocals, 12-string guitar, lead & rhythm guitars
- David Cohen - vocals, calliope, harpsichord, lead & rhythm guitars, organ
- Bruce Barthol - vocals, bass, harmonica
- Gary Chicken Hirsh - drums, conga, bells
+
- Samuel Charters - producer

Download: Yandex

2 Comments

  1. dear rockandroll,

    could you please provide new links for the Country Joe And The Fish albums?

    thanks a million
    wg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello wunderguszrav!

    All Country Joe albums links were fixed. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post